Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sister Night

It seems like forever since my last post. Hi all!!! I'll post more often from now on! (Of course I said that a few months ago). Anyway, life has just been good. I've decided that this is the time my Higher Self set up for me to just get into a healthy routine and have fun with everything else. No drama. No sense of dread when I wake up in the morning. No stress. Just breathing and enjoying life without worry. Ahhhhhhh...

So this video is about fun. Sister night is whenever Jody and I go out. Sometimes we invite others to join us, but most of the time, it's just the two of us catching up. We've done this for ten years! On this night, we invited Sherri and Karla to go with us. Sherri is like a sister. She may as well be! She and Jody have been inseparable since they were in their early teens!

Karla has become more like a sister than a goddaughter to me lately. We just have a blast together! She'd never gone out for sister night before, so this was a real treat for her. Afterward, her ride home got lost trying to get here, then he disappeared. I still don't know what happened to him. So Karla spent the night with me and I took her home on Marta the next morning.

It was just one of those nights you feel good about the next day. The goodness, the "rightness" lingers on. The four of us had never been out before even though I consider both Karla and Sherri my family. They never met until tonight. The whole evening was very unique.

No comments: