Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Expect a Miracle in 2007

Why should you expect a miracle in 2007? Because here's one right now. I found some video footage of my baby dove, Miracle, who died last year. This is the reason why I film everything I see. The song I used is my favorite song of all time. I only used a couple lines in this short video, but they are my favorite lines of all time! There's something about Freddie Mercury's voice that makes me melt into my seat.

2007 is the year of miracles. It is the year of NINE. Triple three's! In September we will have three sets of triple three's - on September 9, September 18, and September 27. Each of these dates are 9 9 9. Very powerful! Expect miracles. Expect changes. You will be surprised...

I am starting off this year with miracles. I never thought it was possible for me to move out of government housing. But when I look around, everything has been replaced by beauty, tranquility, and abundance. I can't believe how peaceful it is here. No one is knocking on my door all day, every day. I can sleep in, it's so quiet. Even inside my apartment is sheer beauty. I am so blessed to have these two white doves, Angel and Rozee. They are getting along well, now, although they are not buddies who do things together. They have established their territories, dividing the living room into half. Each bird challenges the other to win over the other's territory at least once a day. They have their quiet times, too. It's amazing to just sit and watch how they communicate with each other, which they are doing all the time It's so crystal clear, and they are incredibly predictable. They have established their own daily routines.

People often ask me why I like birds so much. It's simple. They can fly! I have these wonderful symbols of freedom within my reach every day, reminding me of my own freedom, if I choose it.

I haven't made any New Year's resolutions, except to stay open to receive all the miracles that I know are coming my way. I hope you'll do the same.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: