Sunday, March 25, 2007

CPS Training Finale

This is the last video of this series. I hope you enjoy it!

Good news -- I got a new camera! It hasn't come in yet, so I don't have it in my hands, but it should be here by the end of the week. Let's hope! No more blurry, low-quality videos! The new camera is a Sony Handycam DCR-SR40. A Sony! Woo hoo! I had to break in a new credit card to buy it (yikes!) but it's no interest for a year. Do you like how I can so easily justify this purchase? Hey, when you want something bad enough, there's no stopping you.

This camera has a 30 gig hard drive, so there are no more memory cards to deal with. I got an extra long-life battery, too. And with an extended warranty, I'm good on parts and labor and total replacement for 5 years. It also has Dolby Surround Sound and an infrared night vision setting. A touch screen menu, too! This thing is hot!

I hope I feel the same way after I get it.

I have one more video I'm making with some recent footage, but after that, it's Sony all the way!

Can you tell I'm excited? Uh, just a little.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

major excitement and enthusiam in looking forward to the new camera!!! great job editing and putting this talent show video together. simply wonderful. i really liked the new Rayne's World ending too.
sh

Anonymous said...

Major, HUGE excitement about getting the new camera!!! That's awesome! I know you must be sitting on cloud 9 (333) LOL!
Looking forward to your new feature films. With much joy for you...and us to come!
sue