Sunday, December 14, 2008

Google Search Trends

Google has their most popular searches listed at http://www.google.com/trends. Of course this is fascinating to me, and I am going to list the most popular searches, which by the way, make no sense to me whatsoever. But as an experiment, I will see if my stats rise just because I am listing them.

bush shoe
pete carroll night j...
david clowney
man throws shoe at b...
odot
oregon department of...
nick.com/biggreenhel...
honolulu marathon
bush in iraq
just friends

Anyway, it's Sunday, and I have spare time to do something utterly meaningless. Oh, and here's a video to boot. I called this art, but really only two pieces are considered art - the one titled "Abandoned" and the one titled "Rejection" which was my first sale years ago. The rest are just experiments with Photoshop filters. Well, I guess the sunset is original, too. As a side note the one titled "Abandoned" is actually Karla at age three. It took me three weeks to draw that in Photoshop. I don't know if any of you are into Photoshop, but there's a free program called Gimp that is just like it. Try it out! You will be surprised at what you can create.


Oh and I almost forgot! The Peer Support and Wellness Center now has a video blog! It's at http://peersupportandwellness.blogspot.com/ . Now all our videos are in one place. Things are going great, btw. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. I am actuially getting into it this year.

No comments: