Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beth plus 11 white shirts, yes 11

Okay, this is just some random silliness when Beth stayed with me last May. We had so much fun, especially the last night of her visit. We were both exhausted from working all day (Beth was doing a training) and then shopping, plus Beth had to catch an early flight the next morning. It was one of those nights when nothing made sense and everything was funny. I have no idea if we will make sense to anyone else, but I am posting this video because I had fun with it. There was a lot I couldn't post from the footage because, well, I kinda want to keep this a PG blog.

2 comments:

Monica Cassani said...

I finally got around to this...very cute...

I don't have a single white shirt...it's the only color I won't wear...

Jayme said...

I won't wear white either - or any light pastel shirts. I look too fat in them!