Tuesday, August 23, 2016

So life has been...

Life has been many things this last decade. The Peer Support and Wellness Center has been my life, my identity, and I am so proud of its success.  If I die tomorrow, I will die fulfilled.   But I don't plan to die tomorrow. There's more for me in this life. My art, for one thing, and my writing for another   I wonder how far I can take either one. Both have taken me to the zone, tapped into my passion, given me an incredible high.  And that's the path I'll follow.  Life has been incredibly good, to say the least, and it can only get better as far as I'm concerned. I don't care who's President of the United States as long as I can draw and as long as I can write.  Although I must say it's been wonderful having Obama as President during my time at the PSWC. I wonder how much will change if a certain candidate gets elected President in a couple months. I have only one word to say about that.

Chump

No comments: