Thursday, December 21, 2006

My New Apartment! YES!

I finally got some clips together to make a video of my new place. They are mostly shots of the grounds, but there are few indoor shots as well. I skipped the kitchen and the bathroom because if you saw the video "I Want it All" then you saw a kitchen and bathroom identical to mine.

I took these video clips while walking to get the mail. I just love the feel of this place. It's so serene. I feel like I am at a resort or something. It's very, VERY different from where I came from. I am so glad to be out of that high-rise. I DO deserve better -- and now I have it. Life is good!!!

This morning it occurred to me that I moved on November 29. If you are into numerology, you know it was 11/11. No wonder why it went so smoothly! I didn't choose that date on purpose, either. The only 11/11 I paid attention to was November 11th. And now we are heading into the year of 9, probably the most powerful of all the numbers. Three 3s! If you're not into numerology, then you probably think I'm crazy. Well, guess what -- you're right!

I'll be going to my sister's for Christmas. Both her boys will be there this year. Hopefully I can talk them into making videos! I hope everyone has a great holiday. I'm sure the celebrating will begin Friday at 5:00pm and end on Tuesday morning. Ya think? Have fun!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely a bit of heaven! very nice, jayme. have yourself a very merry christmas.
sue

Anonymous said...

definitely a bit of heaven! very nice, jayme. have yourself a very merry christmas.
sue